viernes, 3 de enero de 2020

My journal: Gathering my own data

Resultado de imagen para naturaleza My journal: Gathering my own data
Nature
I have always considered that the most relaxing place to spend a weekend is undoubtedly the forest or a small wooden house where you can hear the birds singing and feel the breeze in my face, I like nature very much is very stressful to know new things and breathe some fresh air.   


Resultado de imagen para baileDance
Dancing has always been one of my favorite pastimes, I've always liked the idea of representing the country in a big dance group and winning first place.





Resultado de imagen para cantandoSing
Who doesn't love to sing?, singing has been one of the strong talents I inherited from my family, most of my family are singers, I considered that my voice is not good because it needs a little more practice, I like to sing when nobody is at home.



Resultado de imagen para leer 

Read
Reading is something I like to do in my free time, reading about interesting things of today and any other novelty.




Resultado de imagen para gatos 

Cats
I love cats, I have 4 cats that are super loving with me and my family.








Resultado de imagen para bilingueBilingual
Learning languages is one of my biggest dreams, knowing that I find it very interesting to see people speaking several languages.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario